Welcome to the new Graduate Online Application for the University of Central Florida!
The College of Graduate Studies is launching a new online application June 2016.
Once the new application is launched, ALL applicants will be required to create a new account. Additionally, applicants will no longer be able to access any previous in-progress applications or uploaded supporting documents and will need to begin and complete new applications.
For this reason, we strongly encourage you to complete and submit your application by June 1st, 2016 so that you will not need to start over in the new application.
We will continue to provide updates as we move closer to June. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We appreciate your interest and desire to pursue graduate study at UCF. UCF offers a variety of graduate degree programs, including masters, specialist, and doctoral programs. We also offer graduate certificate programs and nondegree programs to supplement any existing degree.
To begin using this new system, click on the Create Account button on the right of the page. You do not need to submit your application all in one sitting. Once you establish an account, you will be able to log back in with your email and password and create a new application.
Physical Therapy DPT Applicants (by invitation only), please click here before starting the application.
College of Engineering/Computer Science Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
College of Optics and Photonics Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
Items you will need to gather to complete your UCF application
- Any Colleges/Universities Names and Dates of Attendance
- Any essays, resumes, or statements as required by your program (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Contact information for recommenders (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Florida Residency information – If you wish to be classified as a Florida Resident for Tuition Purposes, please have scanned copies of your Florida Driver's License and Vehicle or Voter Registration, and employment history for the past 5 years.
- Application fee – for information on the required application fee, please click here.
- For additional information and a step-by-step guide for applying to graduate school, please click here.
Application System Requirements
- Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 8 & 9 (Windows), Firefox 7 (Mac), Firefox 7 (Windows), Chrome 12 (Windows and Mac), Safari 4 & 5 (Mac), (Macintosh users - OS X). If you are using an earlier version of Internet Explorer 9, we strongly recommend upgrading to version 9 as previous versions do not meet our minimum security requirements.
- While the majority of features will work with other browsers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and offer support for the browsers mentioned above.
- If you are using one of the supported browsers and are experiencing problems, we encourage you to upgrade to the latest version. If you still experience problems after upgrading, please make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies. Also, make sure that your browser settings are set to the following:
- Popup blockers must be disabled.
- You will need Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to download, view and print PDF files. While PDF files should work with most other PDF viewers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and support for Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
- For security reasons, we recommend that you logout of the online application after each session.
- You must have a valid email address to create a user account. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list (or “Safe List”) as you will receive all communications regarding your application from this address.
In compliance with the Campus Safety/Security Act of 1990, the UCF Police Department’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Guide is available at www.police.ucf.edu.