Welcome to the new Graduate Online Application for the University of Central Florida!
Monday, August 31st, 2015, there will be an update to the Florida Residency
section of your application. A new format will appear on this page, meaning
that any information which you previously entered into this page will no longer
appear and you will be required to complete this section again.
you do not plan to complete this section of the application prior to Monday,
August 31st, 2015, this update will have no effect on your application.
you have completed this section and wish to avoid this update, you will need to
complete and submit your application prior to Monday, August 31, 2015. Any
applications not submitted prior to this date will be required to complete the
Florida Residency section again.
NOTE: This update does not affect any other pages or sections of the online
application. Any data or documents uploaded to other sections of the
application will remain intact and will not need to be reentered or uploaded.
ONLY the Florida Residency section is receiving this update.
you have any questions regarding this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest and desire to pursue graduate study at UCF. UCF offers a variety of graduate degree programs, including masters, specialist, and doctoral programs. We also offer graduate certificate programs and nondegree programs to supplement any existing degree.
To begin using this new system, click on the Create Account button on the right of the page. You do not need to submit your application all in one sitting. Once you establish an account, you will be able to log back in with your email and password and create a new application.
Physical Therapy DPT Applicants (by invitation only), please click here before starting the application.
College of Engineering/Computer Science Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
College of Optics and Photonics Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
Items you will need to gather to complete your UCF application
- Any Colleges/Universities Names and Dates of Attendance
- Any essays, resumes, or statements as required by your program (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Contact information for recommenders (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Florida Residency information – If you wish to be classified as a Florida Resident for Tuition Purposes, please have scanned copies of your Florida Driver's License and Vehicle or Voter Registration, and employment history for the past 5 years.
- Application fee – for information on the required application fee, please click here.
- For additional information and a step-by-step guide for applying to graduate school, please click here.
Application System Requirements
- Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 8 & 9 (Windows), Firefox 7 (Mac), Firefox 7 (Windows), Chrome 12 (Windows and Mac), Safari 4 & 5 (Mac), (Macintosh users - OS X). If you are using an earlier version of Internet Explorer 9, we strongly recommend upgrading to version 9 as previous versions do not meet our minimum security requirements.
- While the majority of features will work with other browsers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and offer support for the browsers mentioned above.
- If you are using one of the supported browsers and are experiencing problems, we encourage you to upgrade to the latest version. If you still experience problems after upgrading, please make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies. Also, make sure that your browser settings are set to the following:
- Popup blockers must be disabled.
- You will need Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to download, view and print PDF files. While PDF files should work with most other PDF viewers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and support for Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
- For security reasons, we recommend that you logout of the online application after each session.
- You must have a valid email address to create a user account. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your address list (or “Safe List”) as you will receive all communications regarding your application from this address.
In compliance with the Campus Safety/Security Act of 1990, the UCF Police Department’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Guide is available at www.police.ucf.edu.