Welcome to the new Graduate Online Application for the University of Central Florida!
We appreciate your interest and desire to pursue graduate study at UCF. UCF offers a variety of graduate degree programs, including masters, specialist, and doctoral programs. We also offer graduate certificate programs and nondegree programs to supplement any existing degree.
To begin using this new system, click on the Create Account button on the right of the page. You do not need to submit your application all in one sitting. Once you establish an account, you will be able to log back in with your email and password and create a new application. Please note: if you started an application in our previous online application system prior to June 25, your data is no longer available. You will need to create an account and application using this new system.
College of Engineering/Computer Science Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
College of Optics and Photonics Applicants, please click here before starting the application.
Items you will need to gather to complete your UCF application
- Any Colleges/Universities Names and Dates of Attendance
- Any essays, resumes, or statements as required by your program (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Contact information for recommenders (for information on application requirements, please visit the Graduate Programs section of our website)
- Florida Residency information – If you wish to be classified as a Florida Resident for Tuition Purposes, please have scanned copies of your Florida Driver's License and Vehicle or Voter Registration, and employment history for the past 5 years.
- Application fee – for information on the required application fee, please click here.
- For additional information and a step-by-step guide for applying to graduate school, please click here.
Application System Requirements
- Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 8 & 9 (Windows), Firefox 7 (Mac), Firefox 7 (Windows), Chrome 12 (Windows and Mac), Safari 4 & 5 (Mac), (Macintosh users - OS X). If you are using an earlier version of Internet Explorer 9, we strongly recommend upgrading to version 9 as previous versions do not meet our minimum security requirements.
- While the majority of features will work with other browsers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and offer support for the browsers mentioned above.
- If you are using one of the supported browsers and are experiencing problems, we encourage you to upgrade to the latest version. If you still experience problems after upgrading, please make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies. Also, make sure that your browser settings are set to the following:
- Popup blockers must be disabled.
- You will need Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to download, view and print PDF files. While PDF files should work with most other PDF viewers, we can only guarantee full compatibility and support for Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
- For security reasons, we recommend that you logout of the online application after each session.
- You must have a valid email address to create a user account. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list (or “Safe List”) as you will receive all communications regarding your application from this address.
In compliance with the Campus Safety/Security Act of 1990, the UCF Police Department’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Guide is available at www.police.ucf.edu.